Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Photography and Freedom












































Arthur felt freedom using his new camera, his first time feeling independent . He wants to improve in taking pictures and he was wondering off in the park, of course I was watching him like a hawk. Supervision is necessary due to his Autism, Usually at school, he has supervision, so walking around the park and taking pictures, gave him this wonderful feeling of doing it by himself. He was so proud at the end of the day, he was jumping and telling me that he wants to do it more often. I hope you can enjoy his new hobby.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Arthur. I really like the colorful boats in the water and how they are reflected. I bet that squirrel didn't stay still for long, but you got a perfect photo of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photos, I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Arthur.
    You are a very busy young man.
    Your photos and paintings are inspiring,
    Regards

    ReplyDelete