Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New painting named Meteor


Once again Arthur gets his inspiration with his teacher, she is happy about it. I will post the painting and the explanation given by Arthur.

This painting is about a great disaster when a meteor came into Earth and fall on two express way. Arthur's teacher was going to class when I-95 was cut in half, you can see her black car on on side, she is doing fine, but unable to get to the class. Also I-75 was hit and lots of cars were hit and a great disaster is happening. The size of this paintings 9" by 12" paper, watercolor,crayons and markers

I hope you enjoy this painting, he puts a lot of him into them. If you want to see more of his work, you may visit Myspace at: myspace.com/simoart

8 comments:

  1. Nice work. Arthur truly loves the forces of nature on a grand scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great imagination Arthur. It sounds like you are still upset with your teacher! I like all the nice bright colors you use in your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Arthur! This is great! I love how you put the number freeway on your picture so we can see how HUGE that meteor is! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an incredible painting Arthur! You have an amazing flair and imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Arthus, you have such a wonderful, creative imagination and I love your colorful painting.

    Simoart, thanks for becoming a follower of my blog and letting me in turn discover Arthur's art world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool painting! I can see the action and drama in it. Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to comment the other day but was having issues with the word varification. I'll try again now. I think ARthur's work is amazing and his photography is too!!

    I've tagged you :) Hope you'll play along.
    http://artisticaccentsbydarla.blogspot.com/

    Darla

    ReplyDelete