Saturday, May 30, 2009

Plants Outsider Original Folk Art Painting AUTISM SIMO


This painting is about an exotic garden on a very far away land, a beautiful one with lots of flowers and a delicious smell all around the garden. These plants will attract everyone attention, right now they are trying to catch some spiders, they are a very dangerous species, they love to eat meat, if you get to close to the flower, it will open up any size and it will swallow you. So, the next time you are around a beautiful garden be careful.

What I write here is what Arthur explains me about his paintings. He will sign all his work and he will paint different things every time because his paintings are part of his feelings and thoughts on a daily basis. You will be the only one having this original painting. It is great to collect or give it as a present.

The size of this paintings 9" by 12" paper, watercolor,crayons and markers.

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation...I was continuously looking at spiders..very nice..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megha
    Thanks for your comment and this piece Arthur was inspired by some spiders on the backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome painting. I am particularly fascinated with that long serpentine tentacle winding its way trough the picture. I feel as Arthur does; spiders should be eaten by plants. They give me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephen
    Thanks for your comment. Arthur is happy you like the tentacle and sometimes he photograph spiders, he reads about them on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific painting! Arthur's imagination continues to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arthur always cheers me up. No kidding! LOOK at these colors?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Manon Doyle
    Thanks for your comment and Arthur is happy you like his ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chris
    Thanks for your comment, I am happy Arthur will cheer you up. He loves colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Arthur this is one of my favorites! I recognize some of the plant types but I've never seen ones so big and scary! You did a good job and I will listen to your warning about looking out for these plants. I wonder if those spiders are friendly or another thing I need to look out for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sheila
    Thanks for your comment, Arthur loves what you write about his paintings and the spider are nice, they are eaten by the plants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors and fun painting Arthur! It reminds me of the Venus flytrap plants I had as a kid. They were my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I had to delete, spelling was wrong..
    I do love this and the plants are amazing.
    I do know to stay away from these plants.. Smile.
    Thank you,
    Katelen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Michelle
    Thanks for your comment and Arthur wants to have a flytrap plant, he told me you were lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Poetic artist
    Thanks for your comment and Arthur is happy you are taking his advice. Happy to see you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Twincedar
    Thanks for your comment, glad to see you here. I will visit your blog with Arthur this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. MUITO BOM?
    vc trabalha bem com as cores

    ReplyDelete